Frequently Asked Questions
Why a Garden Designer?
A few good reasons why you might want to consider bringing in a professional.
- No idea where to start
- The space needs to work for me and my family
- A well designed garden is an investment in the value of my property
- The garden just doesn't inspire me
- I've just bought the house and the garden isn't me
- My weekends are precious and I need low maintenance
- We've just had children and need a family garden
- The children have grown up and we want the garden back
I only want to improve a small area of the garden, I don't want a total redeisgn.
No problem, we are not restricted by size of job and will be happy to talk about your requirements.
Does the garden have to be completed all in one stage?
No, you can have the garden redesigned and then complete it later, either by us or yourself. We can also advise on how to break the design down into more manageable chunks which can be completed in stages.
Isn't it going to be expensive?
This depends entirely upon what you want. Replanting existing borders is obviously going to be cheaper than redesigning the whole garden.
Plants are also cheaper than hard landscaping, patios etc. So when budgeting bear in mind the number of hard features you require as these will have a higher cost implication.